This should be common knowledge by now, but somehow the media seems to have missed it.
"Obama's Global Poverty Act"
(May 20, 2008): "Even as a junior Senator, Obama has already tried to break the back of our economy by putting the entire planet on American welfare:
The Global Poverty Act (S.2433) would require the United States to spend $845 billion ($845,000,000,000.00) on welfare to third-world countries.
- This amounts to a tax of over $2,000 on each man, woman and child in the United States.
- The foreign aid budget now stands at $300 billion; the Act would add the additional expenditure to the already huge amount allocated to assist the world.
From there it would grow, like all government programs.
As we have learned the hard way, welfare does not alleviate poverty; it subsidizes it. But the point isn't to give money to barefoot peasants,
- or even to the Third-World tyrants who would actually receive it. The point is to take it from you, because
- the less wealthy you are, the easier you are to control.
The act also undermines American sovereignty by controlling how money expropriated from American taxpayers will be spent:
The bill requires the President: "acting through the Secretary of State, and in consultation with the heads of other appropriate departments and agencies of the United States Government,
United States and international nongovernmental organizations, civil society organizations, and other appropriate entities, shall develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further… the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal".
- international organizations, international financial institutions, the governments of developing and developed countries,
- The "international organizations" and "international nongovernmental organizations" and "other appropriate entities" are of course
- the United Nations; the same institution that has a record of
- corruption, bad judgment and anti-Americanism.
The "Millennium Development Goal" is a communist doctrine — basically a blueprint for the
- subjugation and looting of America by the Third World via
- the United Nations.
If control of this country is offered over to those who hate it, America will not survive. Our soldiers throughout the generations will have fought and died in vain if we let our enemies conquer us from within."