5/7/10, "The bias of the liberal media is so deeply ingrained that it is an essential part of its structure -
one that conservatives must fight hard to challenge effectively, according to conservative new media guru Andrew Brietbart. "The left, to me, in essence, is the media," said Breitbart....
Big liberal names like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, he explained, "possess limited charms." "Their ability to get what they need to get done is because
they're carrying the water of the media," said Breitbart. "The media is
- a left-of-center ecosystem, it's a left-of-center organism.
- So the media can change the dynamics of what we're talking about."
“I aim everything at attacking the media for its biases and holding them accountable for their biases, and the things that they report incorrectly,
- or the things they fail to report,” he said.
- ‘Please accept the premise that we’re fair, and let’s move on.’ No. I’m not going to accept that premise.
When facing mistreatment by the media, Breitbart urged conservatives
- not to play by the rules as defined by the mainstream media.
“I want to break down this politically correct paradigm. These are rules that tell conservatives:
- you're not allowed to say this, you're not allowed to think that. This type of Orwellian thought crime crap is what I'm fighting against."...
- "Christian turn-the-cheek tactics do not work against this crowd," he said.
- and likened the battle to the previous century's battle against Communism.
- "The Cold War is now a new media war."" 5/710
Comment: If both baseball and news media's sentiments were carried out to their logical conclusion, their own deaths would be the result. They are at minimum, suicidal.