- 9/16/10, BBC, "Rapid 2010 melt for Arctic ice but no record," Richard Black
- That is the preliminary finding of US scientists who say the summer minimum
- seems to have passed and the ice has entered its winter growth phase.
- Researchers say projections of summer ice disappearing entirely within the next few years
Comment: Americans are told they must pay billions annually in climate 'reparations' because of constantly retracted 'science,' such as Arctic Ice extent, measurements for which do not exist over a substantial period of time to begin with. The entire climate reporting business is overseen by the same people
Ice Ages have come and gone long before the industrial era. How do they explain that? They can't. At best they say, well carbon trading is a good idea anyway. Civilized people want clean air and water, but those are
- separate issues from catastrophic man induced CO2 danger and carbon trading. ed.
- transfer hard earned US taxpayer dollars to 'developing' third world dictatorships:
- 1.2 billion to combat the impacts of global warming
- investments in developing countries to reduce tropical deforestation,
- The anticipated 2011 climate funds are a good first step,
- but the United States must step up its level of investment
- important part of the global fast start-finance commitments and the anticipated Green Fund to be agreed in Cancun this December. "...
- "borne by people of color and others who face social and economic inequalities." They are about forcing the transfer of money from industrial nations (the bad guys) to unknown and unaccountable persons in the third world and/or helpers in the endless "climate" industry (including groups like the WWF which displace masses of indigenous people and land).
- The NRDC also promotes carbon trading programs in states and regions....
- Robert Redford spoke to the George Soros climate pressure group Ceres in April 2009
- "Wall Street realized there was money to be made in 'going green.'"