- Only a vague passing reference to the environment--late in the article. No mention of the Maldives sinking close by, well promoted as reason to hate Americans and destroy their civilization. The White House said fine and rushed to rip billions from US taxpayer wages and "hand over" cash for 'climate' reparations, (you know due to evil coal and stuff). Now:
Clive Palmer, chairman of the company, Resourcehouse, said it was Australia's
- "biggest ever export contract".
Under the deal, the firm will build a new mining complex to give China Power International Development (CPI) 30m tonnes of coal a year for 20 years....
- But the lucrative Sino-Australian deal will
- almost certainly
- disappoint some environmental groups, says the BBC's Phil Mercer in Sydney.
- How polite and unstrident they are now....whatever happened to urgent climate holocaust caused by burning coal especially near the Himalayas, the Maldives and others?
- Now that Copenhagen is over, China goes back to belching coal into the atmosphere non-stop.
"hand it over" to corrupt dictators, UN crooks, and billionaire hedge fund slobs. ed.
China uses coal for 80% of its energy needs! BBC. photo ap.