- Truth has gained a foothold late in the game in which deliberate falsehoods dominated for decades. Trillions of dollars, much of it criminal, is still at stake for the fake CO2 crowd.
- "Climate change is simply natural and disaster isn't imminent," Lindzen, Modesto Bee, April 6, 2010
- Global warming enlisted the collective reputation of science.
- Because “science” said so, all the world was about to undertake a vast reordering of human behavior at almost unimaginable financial cost. Not every day does the work of scientists lead to galactic events simply called Kyoto or Copenhagen.
- At least not since the Manhattan Project.
What is happening at East Anglia is an epochal event. As the hard sciences—physics, biology, chemistry, electrical engineering—came to dominate intellectual life in the last century, some academics in the humanities
- devised the theory of postmodernism, which liberated them from their colleagues in the sciences.
Postmodernism, a self-consciously “unprovable” theory, replaced formal structures with subjectivity. With the revelations of East Anglia, this slippery and variable intellectual world has crossed into the hard sciences."...
- from Wall Street Journal by Daniel Henninger, April6, 2010, "Climategate: Science is Dying"
- P.S. And what a huge waste of time this whole fraud was, how many lives it ruined for no reason. ed.